How the Standard Model was arrived at can be recovered, with toil, from the essays below.
The site is still evolving
Please return at a later date!
© 2018 by Victor Langheld
in the 21st century
The belief1 that ALL (i.e. pan ≈ nature ≈ the universe) is GOD (Greek: theus), or ALL is (fundamentally) ONE,2 has been reported since about 800BCE.3 It tends to emerge in older, more mature individuals given either to observing nature as a whole4 or to abstracting a (or any) natural phenomenon towards its essential, hence substantive features.
What the ALL is5 ONE belief suggests is that ALL6 emerge from ONE (common order source7); and that, consequently, all emerged 1’s, as elaborations8 of the ONE order source, are fundamentally identical with the ONE9
Or, to translate the notion into modern Information Technology language, all (identifiable, because ordered) 1’s emerge as differential (thus local) iterations-(as-applications) of ONE (unidentifiable) Basic Creation Platform10
In other words, all (of n) specific because differentiated systems of order (continuously) emerge from one initial state Basic11 Order Generating Platform.
The infamous12 Irish monk, John Scotus Eriugena (to wit, the Irishman, c. 815CE to c. 877CE), put it like this:
“It follows that we ought not to understand God and the creatures as two things distinct from one another, but as one and the same. For both the creature, by subsisting, is in God; and God, by manifesting himself in a marvellous and ineffable manner creates himself in the creature.” (Periphyseon, III. 678c).
Translated into modern Information Systems Theory language, Eriugena’s observation reads as:
‘It follows that we ought not to understand the Basic Order Generating Platform13 and its local differential iterations-cum-applications14 as two things distinct from one another, but as one and the same. For both the application, by running on the General Order Generating Platform, is the platform (i.e. GOD/theus); and the platform (i.e. GOD) by emerging itself in a marvellous and ineffable manner, emerges itself in the application.’
In other words, if GOD is conceived as Basic (or ‘ground’, so Meister Eckhart) Order Generating Platform that turns/channels disorder15 into secondary order16, then its emergents, i.e. its differential applications, emerge as local17 means of generating further dis-order.18
Moreover the Basic Order Generating Platform, (i.e. GOD-)as-initial (hence @ rest) set-of-constraints, happens as blind automaton that responds ubiquitously19 and of necessity.20
And its applications21 would emerge22 as distributed network of limited order generating automatons.
All emergent,23 from enzyme to carrot to human, hence all eco-systems, self-adapt and self-select as renewable, disposable, self-constructed24 means ≈ tools25 that extend the continuance (i.e. as formal survival) of the initial formless Basic Ordering Device.26
In other words, the Basic Ordering System, that is to say, GOD as primary, hence un-emerged order generating platform automatically (and recursively) copies and then applies itself27 step-by-step, moment-to-moment differentially, thus generating secondary order systems as quantised emergents as local (≈ niche ≈ eco) ordering systems that function to serve as disposable means to enhance the Basic Ordering System’s (i.e. GOD’s) basic thrust/momentum, namely sustaining and increasing local order and thereby local continuance/survival.
Thus does 21st century pantheism state that:
‘All local order generating apps28 continuously run on and emerge, step by step, from, therefore as, one Basic Order Generating platform.’
The local (i.e. eco-) order systems29 that survive and contribute briefly30 to overall order survival self-select by energetically31 applying superior fitness.32
If you don’t get it, try the essays on the left of this page, starting with the conclusion, namely the Standard Pantheist Model.
1. For ‘belief’ read: an inference held more or less strongly, thus serving as role model. (The belief/inference in) Jesus as ‘special case’ ‘incarnate son of God’ serves as cultural (hence artificial) role model, hence as artificial intelligence template.
2. Should read as: all (i.e. the total number of) 1’s are ONE (in principle, hence in fact).
3. In the ancient Indian Brihadaranyaka Upanishads this inference/belief is stated as: “Thou art That.” (Tat-tvam-asi). The latter cannot serve as cultural (i.e. emerged, hence secondary order) role model. That’s why, in principle, pantheism has no actual (thus cultural) followers. Pantheism offers no salvation; cultural theisms (i.e. heno-theisms) do.
4. Or, as Spinoza called it, sub specie aeternitatis. Spinoza’s formulation, ‘under the aspect of eternity’ is more appropriately updated as: ‘sub specie totalis’, meaning ‘under the aspect of all (1’s).’ Spinoza claimed that what is common to, hence the sine qua non of all is substance, by which he meant (undefined) ‘being.’ However, what is common to all is not substance ≈ being but order! What constrains disorder (i.e. secondary or alternate order caused by turbulence as random momentum ≈ energy), namely initial order, is usefully imagined as and named GOD.
5. Actually ‘are.’ As several Upanishad imprinted philosophies, such as Buddhist, Samkya-yogis and Jain atomistis had already established, the experience and notion of ‘is’ (esse ≈ continuous being) happens as false observer superimposition. In other words, at best is happens (or exists) as momentary emergent. Cognizable God, hence the whole universe as collective of all differential God-iterations emerges as effect of turbulence/energy upon GOD as @rest initial state order.
6. i.e. all defined/limited hence uncommon 1’s, i.e. the totality (as universe) of individual/unique forms-as-bites of emerged secondary orders.
7. i.e as initial state. An initial state presents @ max. entropy/disorder, meaning as a thermodynamic system @ (relative (i.e. god) or absolute (i.e. GOD)) rest. For dis-order read: an initial state randomised and so disturbed by random momentum ≈ energy. A system @ max. entropy ‘waits’ @ initial state order that does no express until activated/animated by energy-as-random-momentum.
8. For ‘elaborations’ substitute: (Spinoza’s) modes, re-arrangements, re-orderings and so on.
9. i.e. because they have (initial) order and order per se in common. In other words, all emerged 1’s serve as fractal elaborations, i.e. apps of the initial state order.
10. Elsewhere called either a Basic (order generating) Operating System or simply, i.e. naively, GOD.
11. Thus general, thus common, thus undifferentiated.
12. i.e. because later excommunicated. He reverted from the cultural God norm (model) of Christianity to the natural GOD norm.
13. i.e. as initial set of constraints acting as rules or law, elsewhere called ‘Portal’, Platform or ‘Basic Operating System’. Not that the emerged does not sub’sist but super’sists.
14. i.e. the ‘creatures’ as emergents ≈ fractal (i.e. basic rules) elaborations.
15. i.e. randomly energised/moved order ≈ disorder ≈ chaos.
16. i.e. as alternate order of 1, hence as identifiable unit/quantum @ min. entropy.
17. i.e. as specific or particular ≈ niche ≈ ecological @ initial states.
18. In other words, the universe (i.e. the ALL) emerges as states or modes (so Spinoza) of the initial state order (randomly) disordered, because at un-rest, into perfectly (recursively) ordered new initial states.
19. i.e. as everywhere ever-ready to order random momentum..
20. If one assumes that the universe initially exists as an undisturbed, hence non-existent because unreal quantum concentrate (called aether by the ancient Greeks) and that emerges (begins to exist) as response to disturbance and quantum contact (which makes real), rather than as an empty space with a something to explode and expand in it, then the arrangement (or shape, so the Jains) of the quanta (or atoms) serves as constraint-to-order of turbulence (i.e. the Big Bang). The constraint response to turbulence in any quantum concentrate, and which would happen of necessity, would then be usefully named GOD.
21. i.e. applications emerging as identical, because copied recursively, differentials, i.e. as ‘fractal elaborations’ operating locally as identifiable and real eco-systems.
22. by chance, that is to say, because ‘co-dependent on unpredictable conditions’, so the Buddha.
23. i.e. all ‘creatures’ (i.e. as real emergent) as on-going, thus surviving applications that automatically and blindly self-select to upgrade local order,
24. i.e. self-adapted + self-driven
25. i.e. as natural intelligence templates that emerge artificial (i.e. cultural) intelligence templates (i.e. specific role models) to increase survival.
26. i.e. Post the Big Bang/turbulence ≈ energising of initial state order (i.e. GOD) all emergents (i.e. gods) eventually dissipate their energy/turbulence and decay back into the initial @rest order platform (i.e. GOD).
27. i.e. its platform of constraints/rules.
28. i.e. all emergents, hence the cognizable universe. An emergent (i.e. a god) happens as the Basic Operating System (as universal constraints platform) randomly energised and then further constrained by a local order.
29. i.e. all secondary emergents functioning as thermodynamic, hence transient machines.
30. i.e. like one whole wave (cycle) impact.
31. i.e. forcefully, violently, mercilessly and without pity. The Basic Operatint System, i.e. GOD is as blind as the energy-as-turbulence that activates it.
Go to: Seeing the arse of GOD
32. i.e. as survival flexibility.