It is commonly observable1 that an ordered2 system3 functions4 better5 than a disordered one.
A perfectly6 ordered, meaning wholly self-integrated system is perfectly effective because it works7 @best and so generates maximum energy.8
An imperfectly, hence disordered, hence not self-integrated system is less effective because it works less well and generates less energy.9
Entropy is the scientific name given to the measure of disorder, hence to10 the measure of available energy for work, in a system. The less ordered a system the greater its entropy. The more ordered a system the lesser its entropy.
A perfectly ordered, hence fully self-integrated system presents with zero entropy, hence as a complete and perfect whole-as-quantum, therefore as a 1.11 As a perfect whole-as-quantum it presents for (random) certain contact12 with the maximum contact (i.e. work) capacity of c.13,14 A fully ordered, i.e. self-integrated system’s 1 to 1 contact (i.e. work) generates energy (i.e. often registered as bright light), in human emotional terms experienced as elation.
An almost fully disordered, hence non-self-integrated system presents15 with (almost) maximum entropy, hence as an incomplete (i.e. not at all as a) whole-as-quantum, as mere random association of random events, therefore effectively as a 0 because having no impact because incapable of making certain contact, therefore not presenting for work and releasing no energy. A fully disordered system16 cannot make 1 to 1 contact therefore generates no energy (i.e. light) and so remains dark, in human emotional terms experienced as (energy) depression.17
Relatively18 well or badly ordered systems operate somewhere in between the above two extreme positions. Likewise do their emergent work and energy release outcomes operate somewhere between almost not at all and either perfect or @ maximum capacity.
The pantheist looks upon all emerged systems of order, that is to say, all the bits19 she can contact and so emerge as her universe, as thermodynamic systems. About existents, such as the General Ordering Device (i.e. G.O.D.), she remains silent since she, as an emergent, can’t actually make direct 1 to 120 contact with it.21
© 2018 by Victor Langheld
1. And has been observable by both humans and other animals for the last several million years. But it’s in the last ca. 3000 years that humans, starting with the mythical Ulysses, have analysed their observations in fine detail and recovered not just the designs and principles of their observations but also the need for principles and of need satisfaction and the means to them and generated rational (and predictive) responses to them.
2. Meaning: aligned as a rank, series or row; or as multi-dimensional patterns of the former. Ordered means: non-random.
3. For ‘system’ read: an aggregate (cluster, ensemble, mass and so on) of sub-orders (actually, because elaborated, super-orders), all more or less perfect (as quanta), all emerged.
4. For ‘functions’ read: works, applies itself, transmits itself via (digital, i.e. quantised) contact. Note that all ‘work’, as means of change via the application of energy or force, is more or less violent. In short, the production line (of nature, i.e. G.O.D.s intestine and/or arse) is violent but the finished products (i.e. G.O.D.’s beautiful, smiling face) are non-violent.
5. ‘Better’ here meaning: more (i.e. relatively most) effective thus presenting with greater potential for being selected to survive.
6. For ‘perfectly’ read: as a fact, hence certain because complete (in itself). ‘Perfect’ (meaning ‘done’) emerges as a relative (hence fundamentally random) absolute (i.e. as quantum).
7. For ‘works’ read: transforms or transmutes (relatively) by making absolute, because digital (thus in a relativity vacuum), contact, hence @ c2.
8. For ‘energy’ read: relative momentum. Energy, like work, happens as emergent (i.e. it becomes) rather than as existent (i.e. it is). Hence, ‘No thing is’ (save momentarily, i.e. at contact).
9. Between perfect (i.e. complete) and imperfect (i.e. incomplete) all emergents correspond pro rata.
10. i.e. equivalent with.
11. That is to say, for work (transformation or transmutation) and/or energy release.
12. That emerged localised or niche 1 (i.e. as detail) is momentary. In other words it happens as a momentary existent, thereby revealing (i.e. emerging) its true, because inherent nature, to wit, its ‘Ding an sich’. This simple observation the Buddha failed to make.
13. For ‘c’ read: as a constant, hence as a perfect (i.e. done @ minimum entropy) quantum. Einstein, not understanding quantum physics, used the letter ‘c’ to denote a constant capable of making perfect contact. It would have been smarter to use the letter ‘q’, standing for (whole = complete) quantum.
14. Both the quantum of realness and the quantum of energy released at 1 to 1 contact of two perfect quanta is symbolised as c2 (i.e. c squared). Both the colliding quanta and their effect equivalents, namely c2 as either realness or energy, happen as emergent, albeit existent/absolute at the moment of impact.
15. Actually a fully, i.e., @100%, hence true, disordered system does not emerge, hence does not appear as energy or realness, or as identity, or in time and space. This is the outcome sought by Hindus using the Moksha 1 mode of disengagement. The Moksha 1 mode of achieving freedom happens as flight from detail to principle. The Moksha 2 mode of achieving freedom happens by applying detail, thus actualising (and momentarily becoming) the principle.
16. This is a contradiction in terms. A fully disordered, i.e. @ maximum entropy system (imagined to have n component sub-order systems-as-quanta) is not, i.e. does not emerge as an identifiable real system at all. It simply waits (for turbulence), absolutely still.
17. Elsewhere called ‘the dark night of the soul’, the soul falsely hypothesised (by the ancient Greeks and Indians) as an abiding existent, i.e. as an abiding (i.e. eternal) inherent or intrinsic nature. Elsewhere depression (of the spirits (i.e. melancholy)) is experienced as ‘A dark tunnel at the end of which, hence when entropy is eliminated and quantum (hence god) status is achieved/emerged, light (and a new vision) happens.’
18. Both order and disorder, and the human emotional responses to them, are relative, meaning they emerge pro rata.
19. For ‘bits’ read: emerged quanta; that is to say, the gods as differential, thus niche iterations (meaning local details as cuts or slices) of G.O.D. as general ordering routine/algorithm. The insight that all bits (hence the entire universe) happen as emergents (i.e. are born) rather than as existents transmuted the Siddhartha, the Shakyamuni, into a Buddha.
20. In this case emergent to (momentary) existent. Only emergents can make contact with each other. Note that all emergents also (in fact only) happen as existents, albeit (i.e. because) for an instant only, and only instants emerge. This insight was either lost on the Buddha or he, now become henotheist, supressed it deliberately to save his overall salvation message/dharma, namely the reversion from turbulent, thus active detail to still, thus passive principle.
21. She remains silent because there’s ‘no smoking gun’. The evidence for the non-emerged general ordering template (i.e. G.O.D., Sanskrit: nirguna Brahman) is circumstantial (or conditional), i.e. merely emerged, hence wholly relative. The ‘smoking gun’ appears to happen at the moment of contact between 2 gods-as-niche applications (i.e. as local details (hence devils) of a principle).