The myth of
The New Oxford Dictionary defines the noun1 ‘being’ as ‘existence.’ Monotheists, both henotheist and pantheist, claim that being exists of itself and is permanent and universal.
However, acute observation reveals that ‘being’ does not of itself exist but that it happens as momentary effect, i.e. as series of discrete individual realness, i.e. ‘am’ or ‘is’, quanta2,3 resulting from contact/collision. Hence, being happens as series, thus continuance of realness moments/quanta. Specific, hence identifiable being happens as specific series, hence sequence of individual realness moments/quanta.
A quantum is defined as a discrete, hence decided unit, hence as a finite whole.4,5
A realness quantum is defined as a c2 moment.6 A c2 quantum of realness happens if and when 2 random quanta, hence constants (≈ c’s), collide in a relativity vacuum, thus at the transmission rate of photons.7
In other words, (the grounding experience8 of) being is invented (i.e. fantasized) as ongoing event by the observer.9
Universal (i.e. whole, eternal) Being, formerly called God, emerges as observer fantasy. The particular fantasy of Universal Being is generated by an observer if and when she floods her brain, her data processing and navigation function to 100%, i.e. totally, hence to the exclusion of all else,10 with the single (i.e. one) datum (stream) of her sense of realness.11 Processing her sense (i.e. sense data) of realness only (i.e. as singularity) @100% she cannot but experience herself as absolutely real (and so true) and, furthermore, without boundary and beyond time, therefore as ultimate being.
Becoming and then being (i.e. fully self-realising) the observed by means of perfect concentration upon the observed13 is the very common14 escape-from-this-world15 trick and which is practiced to ultimate perfection by wholly dedicated escape adepts (or addicts) such as fully dedicated monks, yogis, sports folk, lawyers, mothers and other fantasists.
The ability to make a fantasy real, that is to say, to ‘make a dream16 come true’, again and again, is the sure means to a happy life.17
© 2018 by Victor Langheld
1. The notion (hence human fantasy) of ‘noun’ derives from name. Name is invented as arbitrary identification means. A noun is invented as identification of a compressed, thus stilled unidentified process-as-sequence more accurately described by a verb. Hence a noun serves as a stilled (or quantised @ zero entropy) verb, i.e. as a user friendly because stilled, thus graspable as a whole, verb analogue. Since a verb identifies/describes a particular function or sequence, its stilled, thus analogue regrade, the noun, describes a particular stilled (sliced or cut, hence decided because limited, hence stilled, thus quantised) function-as-process. Nouns therefore serve as useful fantasies or fictions.
2. That is to say, similar to a movie that happens as rapid sequence of individual stills. That the sequence of stills is grasped/processed (i.e. responded to) as a movie (i.e. as a moving (thus permanent because unbroken) series) happens because the human’s observation rate/speed is slower than the rate/speed at which the stills are transacted. Hence movement happens as observer illusion. Likewise ‘permanent’ being. The ancient Indian and medieval Christian notion that ‘Being (Sanskrit: sat) is Brahman/God’, is a flawed fantasy derived from gross observation.
3. ‘Being’ actually happens as an observer illusion in that the transacted ‘is’ or realness moments/quanta are transacted at a faster rate/speed than the slower/lower rate reprocessing observer can respond. The difference in processing rates/speeds generates the illusion of continuity, constancy and permanency. In short, the verbal description being, both the noun and the participle, represents an observer’s experience of a (or an endless) series of individual realness moments.
4. A finite, hence defined whole (hence an actual still because transacting @ zero entropy) presents for contact as a quantum capable of generating a moment of realness.
5. The ancient Greeks, for instance Epicure, called/named the smallest indivisible whole atom. The atoms of the periodic table are not true atoms but highly complex and divisible hadrons. Hence the ancient Greek notion of the atom would now be renamed as quantum and the smallest quantum Planck’s notion (as mathematical calculation) of the constant ‘h.’ Likewise did the ancient Indians produce an atomic (now called quantum) notion of ongoing identifiable reality. Then as now the atomic (or quantum) notion of reality was deemed politically unacceptable and side-lined.
6. The c2 moment (or quantum) is derived from Einstein’s e=mc2 equivalence when Occam’s Razor is applied to eliminate its redundant elements, meaning e (as serial energy quanta) as variation (or alternate mode) of m (as clustered energy quanta). A quantum of c2 happens if and when 2 (random) quanta collide (and collision/contact, thus instruction happens in a relativity vacuum and when both act as constants), hence at the transaction rate of c = light.
7. Or Planck constants, i.e. h’s.
8. i.e. the human response of continuing realness (thus as hard-ware) that serves to frame/hold still and make graspable continuously changing identity.
9. Eventing results from the interaction of momentary, i.e. quantised events in much the same way as a movie emerges from a sequence of momentary, hence still pictures.
10. Therefore as ‘one without a second’ and which was the ancient Indian definition of Brahman/God. This is the normal, the quantum processing mode. Since that is so at each moment, that is to say at each discrete (hence ‘one-without-a-second’) moment of collision with a (random) datum an individual acts as, hence is Brahman, albeit momentarily.
11. Processing one only @100%, hence @1, she ‘is’, i.e. experiences herself, as ONE. If that one datum is identified, then she ‘is’ that identity wholly, hence as ONE.
12. For @100%, meaning @1 or one’ness making read: @ current maximum (hence absolute) capacity. Maximum capacity is relative and can be deliberately altered to suit need. Processing @ maximum (hence momentarily absolute) capacity, thus having no processing capacity available for reality testing or referencing, makes the processed absolute and perfect.
13. Perfect concentration meaning: flooding the brain to absolute maximum with a single datum stream.
14. Extreme achievement/function emerges as common achievement/function made extreme by means of practice. So, for instance, running is a common function. However, winning a gold medal in running at the Olympics is merely that common function selected for practice to extreme capacity, hence a means of becoming the ‘fittest’ as test for survival.
15. i.e. freedom from (Sanskrit: moksha 1); or escape-into-that-world, i.e. freedom to (Sanskrit: moksha 2).
16. For dream/fantasy read: that which doesn’t yet exist, i.e. a world prior to creation.
17. Inventing difference and making it real (hence creation) in/as one’s niche enacts and so demonstrates compliance with (i.e. obedience to) the general (and original) ordering (hence creation) template, namely G.O.D. and pays off accordingly. Failure to comply (i.e. to enact anew) pays off accordingly.