The Pantheist’s anarchy
The pantheist believes that ALL is GOD. That means that he believes that each and everything that makes up the ALL1 is GOD2 too, albeit a fractal elaboration.
The implication of his belief is that GOD, namely the principle3 of creation, happens as distributed creation network. Which means that each localised GOD elaboration, hence god, performs the GOD function of self-elaboration as niche operation.4
That means that each god as mere niche operation of GOD is compliant5 with the primary GOD operation as creation principle but non-compliant6 with alternate god operations, hence with secondary G.O.D. operations.
It follows that the pantheist7 rejects local gods who claim to be (or represent GOD), no matter how powerful or efficient,8 in favour of the complete equality of the gods in their role as localised GOD manifestations.
In short, the pantheist believes in a level playing field for all gods.9 So she, as anarchist, hence one who refuses compliance with the dominant order10 of an alternate god, strives to equalise all gods,11 thereby returning a relatively ordered system12 into one of perfect disorder13 wherein each bit14 can elaborate itself perfectly in the manner of GOD.
So it is that the henotheist, a local higher complexity monarch regulating a (creative) power pool of local gods,15 wins the survival struggle in the short and relative term, but the pantheist (i.e. the lower complexity anarchist) triumphs in the long and absolute term.16
© 2018 by Victor Langheld
1. For ‘ALL’ read: all GOD niche elaborations, hence all gods, meaning all real quanta.
2. For GOD read: the acronym G.O.D., standing for General Ordering Device. Therefor the gods operate as local ordering devices applying, i.e. elaborating the general ordering modus locally.
3. The principle, meaning the one without a second, so the Upanishads, happens as a virtual function until applied in practice and when it becomes secondary.
4. For instance, the principle of making a hamburger is applied in identical manner by a zillion hamburger makers albeit with differential outcomes dependent on their cooking talents-as-capabilities. Thus is hamburger making a wholly distributed process (or network).
5. The pantheist complies with the basic creation principle and which results in her self-perfection, the latter being experienced with ecstatic happiness. So the true pantheist functions as an anarchist, as the ultimate law onto her (niche) self. The monarchist she throws Molotov Cocktail at his a scaled up anarchist. The anarchist operates as a scaled down monarchist.
6. The pantheist does not comply with the secondary creation function (or order) of the henotheist since it disrupts his primary function by means of which he reaches perfection = heaven. The henotheist reaches perfection (goodness and so on) by complying with the secondary order, i.e. by perfecting the set of secondary rules (or commandments), thereby actually fulfilling the primary order and so reaching perfection, and heaven too on two counts. So the henotheist wins the day, at least in the short run.
7. The absolutist monotheist (the quantum, Leibnitz’s monad) emulating the G.O.D. creation program within his unrelated, thus singular world-as-G.O.D. niche.
8. The relative monotheist emulating the G.O.D creation program within his related, because actually networked (i.e. having multiple connections) niche world.
9. And which happens when ‘nature does its thing’ over the very long run.
10. For ‘dominant order’ read: monarchy, actually the tyranny (order) of one over the many (orders). Hence: ‘Thou shalt have no the gods but me!’
11. Having many (to n) gods, i.e. order systems (i.e. monarchies) opens connectivity, as globalisation and fair trade do.
12. That actually restricts the individuals freedom to apply G.O.D.s order (or rules), thereby preventing her perfection as a G.O.D. niche.
13. To wit: maximum entropy, hence of total anarchy.
14. i.e. as god, i.e. as niche application of G.O.D., hence as monarch (deciding her own rules/laws) in her own right.
15. albeit demoted to tertiary status, hence lesser monarchs.
16. That is to say, when ‘dust returns to and functions perfectly as dust’, possibly before it is once again turbulated (by a Big Bang) and spontaneously ordered into real, identifiable, because relative form by the G.O.D function (or algorithm).