The pantheist’s trinity
Soul1 happens2 (i.e. acts) as the function3 of a4 thing.
A thing5 happens as ordered energy.6
Order emerges as limited series7 of constraints.
Energy ≈ momentum8
The function ≈ soul9 of a thing is what it does,10 i.e. its instruction.11,12
Spirit is13 the energy (as momentum) that animates and so drives and a thing.
GOD14 is the process15 of ordering energy.16,17,18
© 2019 by Victor Langheld
1. The New Oxford Dictionary gives two definitions of ‘soul.’ Firstly the henotheistic (or infantile) definition (or inference): ‘The spiritual or immaterial part (sic) of the human or animal (falsely, my insert!) regarded as immortal.’ And, secondly, the pantheistic (or adult) view, namely: ‘a person (or any thing, my insert!) regarded as the embodiment (or reality, my insert!) of a specific quality.’
2. i.e. takes place, occurs; emerges, originates, is born and so on. Happening (i.e. birth) is fundamentally unpredictable since it results from random collision of random quanta (or ordered energy packets). Consequently every happening emerges as original and unique, hence as god.
3. For ‘function’ read: ‘an activity, natural or intended’ (so the NOD). In other words, an interaction, specifically a contact or series of contacts.
4. i.e. any, each and every ≈ all. The pantheist believes that ‘All is (i.e. all things/qualities are) (one) God.’ This belief represents the mature adult monist’s view of ‘creation’. The henotheist believes that ‘My selection (of useful qualities/things) is my (one) God.’ This represents the immature infantile-to-juvenile monist’s view of ‘creation’. The pantheist (as mature adult) blends out difference (i.e. the uncommon that generates identity and realness) to recover sameness (i.e. the common, i.e. the Basic Operating System of all things (or B.O.S. elaborations)-as-limited-applications). Thus ‘he sees all (i.e. each thing) with an equal eye.’ Thereafter, having fully understood the process and purpose of creating difference, she upgrades her capacity to generate difference (i.e. as food. i.e. as survival means for the henotheist). The henotheist (as immature infant-to-juvenile) blends out sameness (i.e. the common) to indulge in, i.e. feed on difference (i.e. the uncommon, i.e. the local application) and which sustains survival (as a real identity).
5. For ‘thing’ read: an unspecified object/quantum characterised (i.e. qualified) as ‘it is’, meaning that it presents as identifiable reality. It self-experiences as ‘I am,’ hence self-references as god (to wit, as natura naturata), i.e. as quantum of the GOD process (or ordering). In short, the individual quantum is not difference from the quantised process that orders the quantum; or as the Upanishad had it, atman ≈ Brahman.
6. i.e. as a packet of ordered (i.e. constrained) energy.
7. When repeated a series (of essentially random constraints) functions as a sequence that emerges an identifiable attribute or quality.
8. i.e. as unconstrained, thus as linear ≈ e, or as constrained, thus as mass ≈ m.
9. The notion of ‘soul’ is a metaphor for ‘difference’. Since all things happen as thermo- (indeed, energy-) dynamic systems, so already Heraclitus, soul ≈ difference to is energy-dynamic, hence momentary/mortal. Recall: “The right way is the untrodden. It becomes the wrong way when you’ve stepped on it.” (Victor, ‘The future is female’ 1975). The ‘right way’ is the one that makes real and identifies.
10. i.e. its ‘work’ and which creates change, i.e. difference. For ‘difference’ read: not ‘sameness’, hence having (in fact generating) distinguishing (hence identifying) mark, attribute, characteristic, quality and so on.
11. ‘Only random (i.e. differential) events (as energy packets) carry instruction,’ That is to say, only difference can affect, i.e. make contact (≈ @ c) and make real and identifiable, and so bring about change. Hence, ‘Difference makes a difference.’ Sameness cannot make contact and affect realness, identity and change/difference. During contact (by complex systems ≈ ‘things’) sameness is compressed out (i.e. sameness doesn’t figure) so that only difference collides/strikes (i.e. @c2. hence in a relativity vacuum). For ‘sameness’ read: status quo, i.e. an @rest (i.e. in thermo- (i.e. energy) dynamic equilibrium, hence unchanging, hence not animated or a least seemingly dead or in a ‘snooze’ state) quantum.
12. For ‘instruction’ read: application, meaning: contact, connection, interaction and so on. An instruction presents as a virtual soul. It identifies and realizes both the applicant (i.e. as sender) and the replicant (i.e.as receiver). The replicant’s response represents the true soul of the applicant. In other words, the true soul of a things is the response to its affect.
13. A metaphor and name for.
14. i.e. natura naturans
15. The process is quantised (i.e. digitised).
16. See: The standard God model of Pantheism
17. Thereby making the energy (packets) identifiable and real.
18. Each quantum happens as a ‘thing’, i.e. as an ‘I am’ or an ‘It is’, hence is god because it presents as a real and identifiable order (thus packet) of energy.